ARM-10 Rapid Prototyping 3D Printer Features
Easy Prototype Creation
- The image platform on the ARM-10 is lowered into the material tray containing imageCure photopolymer resin so that the surface of the platform is a single layer beneath the surface of the resin.
- An LED-based DLP projector beams UV light that cures a cross section of the model, solidifying the resin wherever the resin is exposed.
- Once a layer is complete, the platform ascends to the second layer of thickness. Resin then flows over the first layer, and then the next layer is built until the process is complete. This allows multiple objects to be produced at the same time.
- Once the model is complete, the platform rises out of the material tray and the excess resin runs off the model back into the material tray.
- The machine operator can now remove the model from the platform, wash off excess resin, and either place in daylight or a UV box for final curing.
- The model can be finished by removing the temporary supports and sanding or filling the remaining supports if necessary.