The SOLJET EJ-640 Large Format Digital Printer
The EJ-640 represents the next advancement in inkjet printing. Made with unmatched stability and reliability it was developed to withstand the longest print runs, offering improved print speeds and higher quality graphics and colour results.
Pay Pennies for Perfect Results
More than a job, it’s your reputation coming out of that printer.
Which is precisely why the EJ-640 large format colour printer is designed to ensure quality results even at high speeds:
- The EJ-640 can produce up to 63 sqm of print per hour
- Offset-positioned print heads move in a large print pass for increased production and follow a mirrored pattern to reduce the chance of banding
- Advanced media feed allows media to feed through the printer accurately at high speeds
- Rigid industrial design ensures quality output, even at high speeds
- The Roland Intelligent Pass Control system controls dot placement between passes, producing exceptional solid colours and photographic image quality
- Variable dot control achieves smooth gradations and deep image saturation on a broad range of media
Free Up More of Your Time.
Because the EJ-640 large format colour printer doesn’t need constant supervision, you can concentrate on other important tasks. Here are the features that provide consistency and quality on longer print runs:
1000 cc ink cartridges
Front-mounted heavy duty take-up
Adjustable media feed for accurate centering and take-up
Support of heavy roll media up to 40 kg in weight
Rigid industrial design eliminates vibration for quality printing even at high speeds
High/low head positioning supports various media thicknesses
The EJ-640 dries prints quickly, even in high-speed mode, for immediate finishing, installation or collection by the take-up system. The integrated tri-heater system features:
- Pre-heater to improve media receptiveness
- Print heater to accelerate ink fastness and brightness
- Dryer to ensure greater productivity, scratch resistance and safe takeup
Print Heads Last Longer
The EJ-640's three-part patent-pending wiper system is designed to significantly reduce ink build-up around the edges of the print head, decreasing wear and tear, minimising user maintenance and prolonging head life.
Compatible with New VersaWorks Dual RIP
VersaWorks Dual – included with the EJ-640 – features a new core engine for better file processing, including files with multiple layers, drop shadows, gaussian blurs, and other similarly complex file effects that might trouble lesser RIP solutions.
Never Stop with Roland Technology
Apsom Care Included
We design, build and care for your Roland.
As the authorised dealer, nobody knows a Roland like we do. Our engineers are trained by the people who designed and built your Roland, and come equipped with the very latest knowledge and tools to get your machine up and running, fast.