MAKE YOUR MARK
NEW METAZA MPX-95 Impact Engraver with Gift Kit
GIFT KIT £1,000
Personalise Hundreds of Metal Items
MPX-95 personalisation options include:
- Pens and business card holders
- Smart devices
- Flasks and tankards
- Vases and urns
- Golf clubs
- Trophy plates
- Dog tags
- Designed for faster cutting at 1485 mm/s (58.5 in/s) and an increased downforce of 600g
- Electronic pinch rollers with 10 pressure settings to accurately grip materials
- Perforated cutting channel to prolong blade life
- Overlap cutting up to 10x to precisely cut thicker substrates such as reflective vinyl and laminated graphics
- Extend mode increases maximum cutting width by 10mm on furthest left and right pinch rollers
- Overcut function emulates the results from a tangential cutter to deliver sharp, clean corners on challenging media.
Gift Personalisation Kit Includes:
Centre Vice with Clamp Pins
Uniquely position different-sized clamp-pins to hold irregular shaped items. The adaptable clamp-pin set-up supports repeat personalisation of dog tags, jewellery, and cylindrical items like tankards and urns.*
*The engraving area on cylindrical items is limited
When imprinting onto many different items in succession, the fixed centre vice allows for quick set-up and personalisation of items.
For attaching to the MPX-95's head unit when imprinting onto curved and flat surfaces, thirty rounded and ten head caps are included in the DPM Kit.
Variable Data Imprinting
Automatically apply serial data, numbers and names to each item in a giftware series or add unique security numbers to expensive jewellery items.
Easy-to-Use Software Included
METAZA StudioImport and edit files from EPS, JPEG or BMP formats, or directly from digital cameras, scanners and smartphones. Add text, borders and backgrounds, and rotate text and images. METAZA Studio also supports text and line art in vector format.
Dr. EngraveFeaturing TrueType fonts and an automatic layout feature for importing Excel and CSV files, Dr. Engrave supports production of variable data projects.
Compact, Quiet and Portable
Built to provide years of reliable service – even in the most demanding environments – the MPX-95 also comes with a one-year Original RolandCare warranty*.
Roland DG's international ISO certifications are your assurance of quality products and service.
*Terms and conditions apply. See warranty page for details.